Receive year round fresh inspiration and helpful tips by following our social channels.
Ho Ho Holiday Baking: 7 Treats to Make this Season
Dec 14, 2015, 21:19 PM
How’s your holiday baking going? If your annual shortbread
and fruit cake seem a little stale, don’t fret! We’ve found some fresh and
festive treat recipes that are sure to sleigh this season. Leave these sweets
out for Santa and you might even get an extra gift – or two!
– These peppermint macarons look almost too good to eat. We say almost, though,
because they are absolutely worth eating. Light and sweet, they make the
perfect holiday treat.
– We are loving these festive little brownies. A simple squiggle of green
icing, some sprinkles, and a candy cane combine with the always delicious
brownie to make a fabulous Christmas tree. These are sure to be a hit at any
holiday get together!
Creative Cookie Cups
– Most of you have had a cookie with your hot chocolates, but have you ever had
a hot chocolate that is a cookie?
These desserts are absolutely adorable (we’re big fans of the pretzel handle)
and are sure to delight any child (or child at heart) you’re entertaining!
Sweet, SweatingSnowman – These snowman cookies are so cute, and a breeze to make! A Dollop
of white icing, a peanut butter cup, and some sprinkles make one very
convincing Frosty. Strapped for time, but want to wow your guests? These guys
Cool Christmas Trees
– These Rice Krispie Christmas trees are fantastic (and could make the perfect
prop for your Elf on the Shelf). Surprise friends, family, and neighbors with
this sweet treat all December long.
Perfect Peppermint Bark
– Not sure what to serve your gluten-intolerant guests this season? We’ve got
you covered. This peppermint bark is delicious and gluten free. Just because
you can’t have gluten, doesn’t mean you can’t have fun!
Egg-cellent Eggnog Cookies
– Finding festive vegan desserts can be a little tricky. Everywhere you look
recipes seem to be calling for eggs and milk. Especially when it comes to eggnog inspired treats. So when we found these vegan eggnog cookies we had to